ALL PAYMENTS PROCESSED ARE IN SOUTH AFRICAN RANDS (ZAR.)
All prices include VAT.
We accept MasterCard and Visa cards.
At point of sale, we will require you to enter in your credit card number, cvv number, expiry date and your full name on your credit card. This information will be transmitted via encrypted SSL (secure socket layer) session between your computer and our billing merchant, using current industry standards.
Touch Down Group does not store your credit card information on file, this information is held securely at Paygate our billing merchant. Paygate complies with PCI-DSS security standard for the retention of credit card and billing information.
- Paygate process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents, and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and the merchant that nobody can impersonate Virtual Card Services to obtain confidential information.
- Paygate will then store your nominated billing method using PCI-DSS security standards. Storing card details against a token which identifies your account.
- Paygate is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Paygate continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
- Paygate is 3D Secure compliant and PC-DSS certified.
If your transaction is for a once off purchase such as point transaction, we will use your nominated billing method and charge your account.